Thursday, March 15, 2012

Bicester Village Buys, London


Initially, we thought we wouldn't spend too long in Bicester Village as it wasn't as huge as some of the large American outlet malls we'd been to, but I ended up wishing we had a bit more time.

I did manage to come away with some lovely buys ....

First up:
A pair of ballerina shoes from Tod's ... love the bow details ....



Cath Kidson bag and pouches ... wish I had bought a few more pouches!


Cath Kidson cooler bag ... I spent a loooong time testing my friend's (and hubby's) patience debating if I should get this. It was such a good price and looked so pretty as well. But seriously, did I really need a cooler bag? Hmmm ... I'd need it if I still lived in Taipei and wanted to buy back some Cold Stone ice cream. But I no longer live in Taipei and am not overly impressed by Cold Stone in Shanghai.

Perhaps I could justify this by using it for grocery shopping to put a fabulous home cooked meal on the table? But I've been cooking perfectly fine without such a bag ....

Then the clincher:
My friend, M: Hmmm ... I think the handles on the bag (on the design I originally wanted) look a lil cheap ...
Me: Ya ... maybe I'll get the other one instead ...
M: Erm ... I thought by saying that you'd give it up completely ...
That's when I knew I really wanted it!

So, here it is ... my Cath Kidson cooler bag (with the nicer handles) ***! Hahaha ....



Radley passport holder and longish gloves with bow details ...

Again, I spent too long agonising over whether I should get the brown or navy blue gloves ... isn't decision making just the toughest part of shopping?



*** Incidentally, the Cath Kidson cooler bag turned out to be a terrific buy cos I used it to carry home all my English crisps! And in fact, Hubby even asked me to open up another one to put some other stuff in. I was like "how many Cath Kidson bags do you think I bought?" Maybe I should've bought the other one too! Hahahaha ...




No comments:

Post a Comment