Thursday, November 12, 2009

Flirty, Sweet & Feminine ... [SOLD]

H&M Pink Ruffles Dress
S$91
Size S
100% Viscose & Polyester
Made in China

Teamed with sandals from Taipei

I felt so soft, pretty, feminine, flirty and young in this dress. The ruffles continue at the back - the back is pretty much a mirror image of the front. If anyone is interested, drop me an email and I'll send you more and better pics (am limited by the resolution of the pics I can post here).

My fear is that it may be too young for me. Afterall, I'm no spring chicken, and I'm at that difficult age where if I dress what I feel is age appropriate, I feel old in it, and if I dress too young, I fear I'll look like a mutton in lamb's clothing. Regardless, putting this dress on makes me feel attractive all over again. Is this a keeper? What do you think? Please be nice and objective - or is that an oxymoron? Hmmm ....


No comments:

Post a Comment