Thursday, November 12, 2009

Turkish Greenish-blue n Brown Abstract Florals ... [SOLD]




BCBG Max Azria Mock Wrap Dress
S$112
Size S
94% Rayon
6% Spandex
Made in China

Teamed with Zara platform heels

It was the beautiful greenish-blue abstract floral prints framed with luscious chocolate trims that attracted me to this dress. Reminded me of exotic turkish mosaics. And when the very sweet (and I hope objective!) salesgirl told me she loved this colour on me, I couldn't resist. I thought this would be perfect for days when I wanted something longer and more ladylike (the windy climate in Taipei isn't suited for short flared skirts when out shopping).

PS. I tied the attached sash in 2 ways - one at the front (top) which reminds me of kimono belts, and the other at the back (bottom) for a slightly different look.

No comments:

Post a Comment