Friday, November 13, 2009

White Smocking Skirt ... [SOLD]


Old Navy White Smocking Skirt
S$24
Size XS
100% Cotton
Made in India

Teamed with American Eagle Outfitter Tank
& Cream espadrille wedges from Taipei

In a light cotton, with eyelet embroidery details and scalloped hem (can you tell yet that I'm a sucker for such things?), I was instantly drawn to this skirt. To add to it's prettiness, the waistband was smocked! It reminded me of the dresses my mom used to make for me when I was little. With all these details, how could I possibly resist this incredibly summery staple!

I was figuring what to pair this with when I thought of this gorgeous floral cheery top I'd got fm the States during my previous trip there. Isn't it a lovely combo? If I could, I'd have bought every colourway that the top came in, but I valiantly resisted the urge to, and took the sales assistant's advise and got this colourway as she felt it suited my skin tones best. I'm glad I did though, cos it complements this white skirt so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment