Thursday, November 12, 2009

Prussian Blue Tulip Skirt Sheath ... [SOLD]




Urban Outfitters Dress
S$99
"Kimchi" Label
Size S
70% Polyester
25% Rayon
5% Spandex
Made in U.S.A.

Teamed with Flower Necklace from Accessorize (top)
& stacked heel shoes from Nine West (top)
& Turquoise long necklace (my own jewelry line) (bottom)
& black peep-toe heels from Nine West (bottom)
& bangles from Hong Kong

This sleek polished looking sheath has a tulip skirt which has strategically placed darts that cleverly disguise a tummy (which I so have!). It comes in a Prussian blue knit and has curved seams running vertically down the top bodice, as well as the back. It is a pull-on dress with no zips. Again, the style of this dress reminds me of the 60s style fashion in Mad Men. Think also of Jackie O and Sophia Lauren with a modern twist. When I put this on, I feel like it hugs all curves, but I end up feeling like a modern voluptuous Rubenesque woman (in a good way mind you!) ... and in no way fat. Wonderful!


No comments:

Post a Comment