Friday, November 13, 2009

Minty Floral Silk Top [SOLD]




J Crew Mint Green Top with floral collar
S$108
Size 2 Petite
100% Silk
Made in China

Teamed with cream belt from Hong Kong
& American Eagle Outfitter Artist Bootcut Jeans
& Zara platform heels

I became quite a fan of J Crew after I purchased a pair of shorts during my previous trip to USA. Their well-made clothes and classic style, made all the more special with unique details, consistently draw me to their store. This pretty, feminine, floral silk top had me practically drooling in front of my computer. When I found out I was going to be in the States, I whipped out my credit card and put my order in so quickly it made my head spin! Shopaholic in action!

The floral accents around the collar of the halter neckline transforms this top into something out of the ordinary. And the colour makes it all the more unusual - definitely not a top you'll see many ppl around wearing. Worn alone and paired with shorts, it'd be perfect for a hot summer day. Teamed with a cardigan to show off the floral collar, and tucked into a pencil skirt or dress pants, it can easily be worn to the office.


No comments:

Post a Comment