Friday, November 13, 2009

Paint Splashes ... [SOLD]


BCBG Max Azria paint splash top
S$86
Size XS
95% Polyester
5% Spandex
Made in China

Teamed with skinny jeans from Taipei
& colourful espadrille wedges from Taipei

This top makes me think Jackson Pollock + Sante Fe. The trims on the straps and the border on the bottom speak of Sante Fe with the earthy tonal colours, while the splashes of colour on a white backdrop are so similar to Jackson Pollock's paintings. Putting this on makes me feel like I'm wearing a piece of art ... not to mention feeling so cheery as the colours remind me of a sunshiney summer's day. I'd definitely turn to this when I'm in need of a casual chic sophisticated look! And the cut is also so unique - I like the way the straps stretch down to the empire seam where gathers hide a slight tummy. The soft knit material is slinky and soft to the touch. Terrific on a sunny day, teamed with shorts or jeans or a mini skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment