Thursday, November 12, 2009

Stash from USA - to keep or not? Any takers?

When I got news that I was to spend a month on the east coast of USA, I kept repeating to myself "there's nothing to buy from the States". Yes ... we all know, I was just fooling myself, as here I am now getting ready to tell you all about my purchases. And this is despite being stuck in the middle of nowhere (I kid you not!) - off a highway, completely surrounded by nothing but a select few office buildings. So much for telling myself there isn't anything to buy in America - I guess it's not called the Land of Opportunity for nothing!

So, prop your lower jaw up, brace yourself for a pretty long show-and-tell (not too long I hope!), and please don't chide me for shopping too much (my mom nags me way too much about this already)! Do instead help me by taking some of these beautiful items off my hands - they deserve a good home :) Just drop me a note if you're interested in any of my "collection".

PS. If you have any queries or need more pictures or information (including pricing) on any of these items, please email me at tsuyee@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment