Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Stash from Taiwan - from Pilot Launch ... White Cami n Black Cardigan



White Cami n Black Cardigan
S$49 as a set
If sold separately,
S$22 camisole
S$27 cardigan
Free size
Made in HK/China for Japanese market

I'd been resisting this camisole for the longest time as I'd too many camisoles in my wardrobe. However, I finally succumbed when I saw how well it went with this cardigan. The length of this interestingly gathered cardigan showed the pretty embroidered circles at the bottom to their best effect, while the v-neck allowed the embroidery along the neckline of the camisole peek out. The black cardigan itself has balloon/batwing sleeves ending in elastic gathers at elbow-length. Ideally, sold as a set to best show off the details of the camisole. I'd recommend pairing this set with jeans or pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment